Wednesday 29 December 2010

* Final Shoot Plan

These were just images I found saved on my computer which I thought were all relevant to the inspiration and ideas I had for my initial final shoot (that has changed now though). The first was from the Dazed and Confused website but I really like the idea of using a number of images in some form of a series and I think this will be one of the certainties for my final images. 


This image seems totally irrelevant but after steering slightly away from the illustration idea I thought this was really relevant to the faceless fashion type idea, or replacing faces and heads with other objects. I like the atmosphere of these images, slightly creepy and surreal. 


This image also caught my eye because of the idea of alternate faces, however the main aspect I took from this image was the idea of a busy background. 


The two images below summed up the ideas in my head, I wanted to incorporate vintage style fashion but try something I hadn't really looked at yet so lingerie seemed like an appropriate idea. I also love the editing in the second image, so may try and incorporate the idea of the body and mind being separate which could coincide with the faceless fashion idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment