Sunday 5 December 2010

* FINAL SHOOTS IDEAS


I would like to experiment with studio lighting a bit more, especially techniques similar to the shoot I helped Sophie with like gobos or using a hair light. I would also like to keep to the vintage theme for my final shoots, my first film shoot which didn't develop properly incorporate an old bike with basket so I would like to use that along with a variety of other props and costumes. I would also like to develop the longer shutter speed ideas especially using lighting and smoke so I'm going to do a couple of shoots like this or try and incorporate these ideas into my final shoot. If I have I would like to take the final shoot on my holga however if not, I will try to recreate the effects digitally or try and borrow a polaroid and scan the images on the computer for a more mixed media effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment