Friday 24 September 2010

* Boho


I would like to use similar compositions in my own work, or experiment with similar angles or use this image as inspiration and focus on specific close ups of body parts. I also really like the sepia style and the smudged make up which help give the image an emotional feel. 

(INDIE SHOOT)


Really like the use of lighting and motion in the above and below images. I would like to experiment with a hair light while in the studio which is similar to how the above image has been lit from behind. I also like the use of wind to create movement in the hair.

(USED THIS TECHNIQUE IN SHOOT 4)



Again this image has a lovely sense of movement and layering, I would like to develop my personal skills of this on photoshop. 

(SEE OCTOBERS LAYERING USING PHOTOSHOP)


This image has a very Eleanor Hardwick style to it, I like the dreamy style and almost dreamlike aura. 

(SIMILAR TO THE LOVELY BONES AND SHOOT 15 & 17) 


I was very critical of shoot four when I had the plants in the foreground out of focus however this image shows how you can make an image from this and it doesn't need to look odd.  






This last images are just examples of the fashion styles I would like to incorporate into my own work.

1 comment: